• 兰泽葳蕤     亲爱的篮球by 科比

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    当地时间2月24日早上,也就是北京时间2月25日凌晨两点,科比的追悼会在斯台普斯中心举行,追悼会的主题为“庆祝生命重生”,希望科比能够以另一种方式重生,曼巴精神永存!

    24号是球迷最珍贵的数字,你的《亲爱的篮球》一直被球迷铭记,成为球迷心目中永远的24号:
    Dear Basketball,
    亲爱的篮球:
    From the moment
    从我第一次
    I started rolling my dad's tube socks
    穿上父亲的筒形短袜
    And shooting imaginary
    开始想象
    Game-winning shots
    自己置身于大西部论坛球馆
    In the Great Western Forum
    命中绝杀球时
    I knew one thing was real:
    我就清楚知道:
    I fell in love with you.
    我深深地爱上了你。
    A love so deep I gave you my all —
    一种深切的爱,我为你倾其所有——
    From my mind & body
    从我的思想和身体
    To my spirit & soul.
    到我的精神和灵魂。
    As a six-year-old boy
    六岁的我
    Deeply in love with you
    深深地爱着你
    I never saw the end of the tunnel.
    我从来没有看见过隧道的尽头。
    I only saw myself
    我只看到我自己
    Running out of one.
    用力朝尽头奔跑。
    And so I ran.
    所以我不停地奔跑。
    I ran up and down every court
    我在每一个球场上来回奔跑
    After every loose ball for you.
    为了你去追逐每一个地板球。
    You asked for my hustle
    你渴望我的拼抢
    I gave you my heart
    我把我的心交给你
    Because it came with so much more.
    因为你给我的更多更多。
    I played through the sweat and hurt
    我在球场流尽血汗、一身伤病
    Not because challenge called me
    并不是因为挑战呼唤我
    But because YOU called me.
    而是因为你呼唤我。
    I did everything for YOU
    我做的一切都是为了你
    Because that's what you do
    因为这正是你为我所做的
    When someone makes you feel as
    我们让彼此
    Alive as you've made me feel.
    感觉到生命力。
    You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
    你给了一个六岁男孩他的湖人梦想
    And I'll always love you for it.
    为此我将永远爱你。
    But I can't love you obsessively for muchlonger.
    但是我无法再痴迷地爱你更久。
    This season is all I have left to give.
    这个赛季是我献给你的绝唱。
    My heart can take the pounding
    我的心脏能够承受打击
    My mind can handle the grind
    我的思想能够经受磨砺
    But my body knows it's time to say goodbye.
    但是我的身体知道是时候说再见了。
    And that's OK.
    这样也好。
    I'm ready to let you go.
    我已经准备好让你走。
    I want you to know now
    我希望现在让你知道
    So we both can savor every moment we haveleft together.
    这样我们都可以尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。
    The good and the bad.
    无论好的坏的。
    We have given each other
    我们已经给了
    All that we have.
    对方各自的所有。
    And we both know, no matter what I do next
    我们都知道,无论下一步我做什么
    I'll always be that kid
    我将永远是那个孩子
    With the rolled up socks
    穿着卷起的袜子
    Garbage can in the corner
    垃圾桶在角落里
    :05 seconds on the clock
    倒数五秒
    Ball in my hands.
    球在我的手里。
    5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
    5…4…3…2…1
    Love you always,
    永远爱你的,
    Kobe
    科比


    20200225 兰泽葳蕤

    1970-01-01   7赞       0踩       567浏览 评论(2)
兰泽葳蕤
女 戏骨lv62

57562/59094

粉丝 206关注 189