• 阿源_4     蝙蝠侠经典对白

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    Tiger.
    柔术
    Jujitsu.
    豹指
    Panther.
    你挺灵巧 可这不是跳舞
    You're skilled. But this is not a dance.
    你的确害怕
    And you are afraid.
    可不是怕我
    But not of me.
    告诉我们 韦恩先生
    Tell us, Mr. Wayne
    你到底害怕什么
    what do you fear?


    来吧
    Come.
    你已经学会用愤怒埋葬内疚了
    You have learned to bury your guilt with anger.
    我要教你面对它 然后接受现实
    I will teach you to confront it and to face the truth.
    你已经知道如何战胜六个人
    You know how to fight six men.
    我们要教你如何打败600个人
    We can teach you how to engage 600.


    Who is he?
    曾是个农民
    He was a farmer.
    后来为了抢夺邻居的田地 成了一个***
    Then he tried to take his neighbor's land and became a murderer.
    现在他是阶下囚
    Now he is a prisoner.
    他会有什么下场
    What'll happen to him?
    受惩罚 不能容忍♥犯罪
    Justice. Crime cannot be tolerated.
    罪犯因为***的谅解而越发变得肆无忌惮
    Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding.


    摩擦胸口
    Rub your chest.
    你的胳膊自然会暖和起来
    Your arms will take care of themselves.
    你比你的父亲坚强
    You are stronger than your father.
    你不认识我父亲
    You didn't know my father.
    可我知道愤怒是你的动力
    But I know the rage that drives you.
    那种不可思议的愤怒 纠缠着悲痛
    That impossible anger strangling the grief...
    直到对所爱之人的记忆 慢慢的
    until the memory of your loved one is just...
    侵蚀着你的血管
    poison in your veins.
    然后突然有一天 你会希望你爱的人根本没有存在过
    And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed
    这样你才不会感到悲痛
    so you'd be spared your pain.
    我并不是一直住在这山里
    I wasn't always here in the mountains.
    我有过妻子
    Once, I had a wife.
    是我的至爱
    My great love.
    可她被夺去了生命
    She was taken from me.
    跟你一样 我最终认识到 对于那些无法无天的恶人
    Like you, I was forced to learn there are those without decency
    必须打击 毫不犹豫 绝不手软
    who must be fought without hesitation, without pity.
    愤怒给了你巨大的力量
    Your anger gives you great power.
    可一旦过头 也会毁了你
    But if you let it, it will destroy you...
    我就差点被毁了
    as it almost did me.
    什么平息了愤怒
    What stopped it?
    复仇
    Vengeance.
    这对我没用
    That's no help to me.
    为什么 布鲁斯
    Why, Bruce?
    为什么不替你的父母报仇
    Why could you not avenge your parents?



    我是来告诉你 这个城市里并非人人都怕你
    I came to show you that not everyone in Gotham's afraid of you.
    只有认识我的人才怕我 小子
    Only those who know me, kid.
    四下看看吧 这儿有两个议员
    Look around you. You'll see two councilmen
    一个工会头头 两个下班警♥察♥
    a union official, couple off-duty cops
    还有一个法官
    and a judge.
    现在我能毫不犹豫地打爆你脑袋 就在这儿 在他们眼前
    I wouldn't have a second's hesitation of blowing your head off in front of them.
    这种权力是用钱买♥♥不到的
    Now, that's power you can't buy.
    这是恐惧的力量
    That's the power of fear.



    我不怕你
    I'm not afraid of you.
    因为你觉得自己已经毫无牵挂
    Because you think you got nothing to lose.
    但你没有完全想清楚
    But you haven't thought it through.
    你没想过你那在检察院工作的女朋友
    You haven't thought about your lady friend in the DA's office.
    你没想过你那年迈的管家
    You haven't thought about your old butler.
    像你这样的人
    People from your world
    有太多的牵挂
    have so much to lose.
    现在 你认为因为你老爸老妈被人打死了
    Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot
    你就了解生活的残酷了 可你不了解
    you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't.
    你没尝过绝望的滋味
    You've never tasted desperate.
    你是 是布鲁斯·韦恩 哥谭市的王子
    You're You're Bruce Wayne, the prince of Gotham.
    你得走上一千里 才能找到一个不认识你的人
    You'd have to go 1000 miles to meet someone who didn't know your name.
    所以你别 别怒气冲冲跑到这儿来试图向自己证明什么
    So don't come here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself.
    这个世界你永远没法理解
    This is a world you'll never understand.
    你总会害怕那些
    And you always fear
    你不理解的东西
    what you don't understand.
    行了
    All right.


    18'

    13'

    17'

    71'

    24'


    47'

    1970-01-01   0赞       0踩       5浏览 评论(0)
阿源_4
中级龙套lv10

1409/1650

粉丝 31关注 0