• 阿源_4     蝙蝠侠经典对白

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    你找到他之后 准备怎么对付他
    What about when you come up against him? What then?
    我会更努力去战斗 我总是这样
    I'll fight harder. I always have.
    看看他 他更快 更狠 也更训练有素
    Look. His speed, his ferocity, his training.
    我在他身上看到了信念
    I see the power of belief.
    影武者联盟的信念
    I see the League of Shadows resurgent.
    你说他被驱逐了
    You said he was excommunicated.
    是被雷肖古
    By Ra's Al Ghul.
    而现在的领袖又是谁
    Who leads them now?
    影武者联盟的领袖曾是雷肖古 而我打败了他
    Ra's Al Ghul was the League of Shadows and I beat him.

    I'll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more.
    我给你疗伤接骨 但不会给你送终
    I've sewn you up, I've set your bones, but I won't bury you.
    我送走了太多韦恩家族的人
    I've buried enough members of the Wayne family.
    -你要离开我吗 -你只看到这一条出路
    -You'll leave me? -You see only one end to your journey.
    而也只有我离开 才能让你明白
    Leaving is all I have to make you understand.
    你不再是蝙蝠侠了 你必须找到另一条道路
    You're not Batman anymore. You have to find another way.
    你以前说过
    You used to talk about finishing,
    离开那阴暗的蝙蝠洞之后的生活
    about a life beyond that awful cave.

    你毁掉了我的世界
    You expect to destroy my world
    以为一句道歉就能相安无事了吗
    and then think that we're gonna shake hands?

    No, no, no.
    我知道这意味着什么
    I know what this means.
    意味着什么
    What does it mean?
    这意味着 你会恨我
    It means your hatred.
    而我会失去你 这个从他第一次
    And it also means losing someone that I have cared
    在这个房♥子里啼哭时 我就在乎不已的人
    for since I first heard his cries echo through this house.
    但这也意味着 能挽救你的生命
    But it might also mean saving your life.
    而这点更重要
    And that is more important.
    再见 阿福
    Goodbye, Alfred.



    26'

    28'

    30'

    1970-01-01   0赞       0踩       21浏览 评论(0)
阿源_4
中级龙套lv10

1409/1650

粉丝 31关注 0