• Xcon     一起来学『老友记』16(未成年人慎入)

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    今天的节目是在餐馆中,保罗向莫妮卡透露了他的秘密,莫妮卡竟然相信了,看来恋爱中的女人智商为零。😓GT



    [Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are still eating.]

    -Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh...
    since: 自从 walk out on: (为表示抗议而)离开,抛弃
    自从她离开我之后
    -Monica: What?..... What, you wanna spell it out with noodles?
    spell: 说 noodle: 面条
    难道你想边吃面条边讲出来?
    -Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
    revelation: 揭露,泄露
    不,不止要和你第五次约会的事情。
    -Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?
    噢,那么会有第五次约会喽。
    -Paul: Isn't there?
    你不想吗?

    -Monica: Yeah... yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say?
    不,我想。你想说什么?
    -Paul: Well, ever-ev-... ever since she left me, um, I haven't been able to, uh, perform. (Monica takes a sip of her drink.) ...Sexually.
    be able to: 有能力 perform: 表演,做 sip: 啜饮,啜 sexually: 性方面的
    好吧,自从,自从她离开我之后,我一直不能,不能,过性生活
    -Monica: (spitting out her drink in shock) Oh God, oh God, I am sorry... I am so sorry...
    spit out: 吐出 in shock: 震惊
    噢天那,对不起,对不起…
    -Paul: It's okay...
    没事
    -Monica: I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um... how long?
    我知道被人吐口水应该不是你现在需要的,…多久了?
    -Paul: Two years.
    两年了
    -Monica: Wow! I'm-I'm-I'm glad you smashed her watch!
    smash: 砸
    哇哦!我真高兴你砸了他的手表。
    -Paul: So you still think you, um... might want that fifth date?
    那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
    -Monica: (pause)...Yeah. Yeah, I do.
    pause: 暂停
    是的,我希望

    1970-01-01   3赞       0踩       806浏览 评论(12)
Xcon
男 资深配角lv36

17939/18204

粉丝 490关注 524