• Yolanda♬     【我们都是夜护侠】护理英语系列之① ???

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》



    51'



    不知道各位魔友们,有木有不害怕💉的,面对尖尖细细的针头,是坐怀不乱,还是冷汗直流,我相信童年的阴影已经让你们苦不堪言了,好了,就不求你们的心理阴影面积了哈哈,你们的YOYO可是有自己给自己打针输液的苦B经历哦,突发奇想想做一个专业性的课程系列,现在就跟着YOYO一起揭开医护英语的神秘面纱吧~

    在此先放张自己给自己输液的图图,魔友们,让你们的心疼来的更猛烈些吧……


    第二次成功~





    【Injection 注射】

    肌肉注射是一种常用的药物注射治疗方法,指将药液通过注射器注入肌肉组织内,达到治病的目的。本次课堂主要介绍肌肉注射的相关表达方法和护理对话。

    ✡ 常用句型

    48'


    1.You must be given injections.
    您必须得打针。

    2.Please rest your arm on the table and relax.
    请把胳膊搁到桌子上,放松。

    3.Please give me your hand.I need to give you an injection.
    请您将手给我。我准备帮您打针。

    4.Have you had a similar injection before?
    请问您有类似打针的经验吗?

    5.Which hand(position)do you prefer?
    您通常比较喜欢打哪一只手(部位)?

    6.Now I’ll use this swab to sterilize it.
    现在我要用酒精棉球给您消毒。

    7.You should go to take a skin test first.
    您得先去做个皮试。

    8.I’m injecting the medicine now.Do you feel any discomfort?
    我现在正在推药,您有任何不适吗?

    32'


    9.I will give a shot.It may hurt a little,please be patient.
    我现在要帮您打针。会有一点痛,请您稍微忍耐一下。

    1 O.If you have a warm feeling,don’t worry.It's normal.
    如果觉得身上有热热的感觉,请不要担心。那是正常的。

    11.Please don’t worry.I’ll be here to take care of you.
    请您不要担心。我会在您身边照顾您。

    1 2.I think injection is very effective in your case.
    我想您的情况打针会很有效。

    13.Hello,please follow me to have your injection in the infirmary.
    您好,请跟我来,在这边的医务室打针。

    24'



    1 4.None of us like an injection,but sometimes they are necessary.
    没有人喜欢打针,不过有时候它们也是必要的。

    15. If you feel ill or have any abnormal sensation,please let me know right away.
    如果您有任何不适或异常感觉,请您立刻告诉我。



    ✡经典对话

    Conversation 1

    47'



    P: Is this where I come for an injection?
    是在这儿打针吗?

    N: Yes.Can you show me your prescription,please
    是的。请让我看看医生的处方好吗?

    P:Here you are.
    给您。

    N:Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
    哦,原来是青霉素呀。您对青霉素过敏吗?

    P:l have no idea.
    我不知道。

    N:Yes.and rest your arm on the table and relax.Hold stilly please.
    好的,把胳膊搁到桌子上。请不要动。

    N:Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I’ ll have a look to see your reaction.
    现在,您到外面坐15分钟,然后让我看看您有没有什么反应。


    Conversation 2

    37'



    N:Can you come in now.please? Let me see your arm.
    请您进来,好吗?让我看看您的胳膊。

    P:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.
    看吧。好像没有什么反应。

    N:That’s seems to be all right. I’ll give you your first injection now.
    看上去一切正常。我先给您打第一针。

    P:How many injections will I need?
    总共要打多少针?

    N:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.
    每天一针,总共7天。而且每天要在差不多同一时间打针。

    P:What happens if I can’t come?
    我来不了的话要紧吗?

    N:It's important that you don’t skip a day.
    一天也不要漏打,这很重要。

    Conversation 3

    26'



    N:Now,…just use this swab to sterilize it,then I’ll give you the injection.
    现在,我要用酒精棉球给您消毒,然后再给您打针。

    P:All right.
    好的。

    N:Try to relax as much as you can.
    您尽可能地放松。

    (After the injection注射完毕)

    P:Oh,it really hurts.
    哦,实在痛死人了。

    N:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
    几个小时后疼痛就会过去的。

    Conversation 4

    43'


    P:I’ve got a fever and the doctor prescribed some injections for me.
    我发烧了,需要打针。

    N:So you should go to take a skin test first
    那您得先去做个皮试。

    P:Where should I go?
    我要去哪儿做皮试呢?

    N:In the next room.
    隔壁房间。

    (30 minutes later30分钟后)

    P:Nurse,l’ve passed the skin test.
    护士,我已经通过皮试了。

    N:Let me see the test result.Now,I'll give you your first injection.
    让我看看结果。现在先给您打第一针。

    P:How about the dosage?
    一次打几支?

    N:Twice every day,one each time
    一天2次.每次1支。

    P:Thank you.
    谢谢。




    ☯知识补充

    1.目前有多种不同的注射方法,包括:
    真皮内注射(intradermal injection i.d)
    皮xia注射(subcutaneous injection i.h)
    肌肉注射(intramuscular injection i.m)
    静脉注射(intravenous injection i.v)
    骨内输液(Intraosseous Infusion)

    等等……

    37'



    2.打针对应的英文表达主要有两个:
    一个就是injection,另一个是shot。
    (1) injection表示打针时,可以说:
    ·You need an injection.
    您需要打针。
    ·I hate injections.Can I take the
    medicineorally?
    我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
    ·I am afraid not.You were supposed to be operated on.I'll give you an injection first.
    我恐怕不行。您本来还需要手术的呢。我先给您打一针。

    (2)shot这个词在表示“打针”时,经常以get a shot这个短语出现。如
    ·I think you need a shot to deaden the pain first.
    您需要先打一针止住痛。
    ·I really don’t want a shot.
    我是真不想打针啊。
    ·Would you like the shot in your arm or your behind?
    请问您是要打在手臂上还是屁股上呢?
    ·In my behind! There’s more padding there.
    在屁股上吧!那里肉比较多。


    今天的课堂到这里就结束了,由于比较偏冷门,也不知道有多少人会看,YOYO准备这个好辛苦哒,求轻喷~





    1970-01-01   68赞       2踩       2414浏览 评论(93)
Yolanda♬
女 魔仙lv73

120290/1000000000

粉丝 3984关注 210