• 已注销_4256518     Goodbye Again, Cambridge

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》


    I leave softly, gently,

    轻轻的我走了

    Exactly as I came.

    正如我轻轻的来

    I wave to the western sky,

    我轻轻的招手

    Telling it goodbye softly, gently.

    作别西天的云彩

    The golden willow at the river edge

    那河畔的金柳

    Is the setting sun's bride.

    是夕阳中的新娘

    Her quivering reflection

    波光里的艳影

    Stays fixed in my mind.

    在我的心头荡漾

    Green grass on the bank

    软泥上的青荇

    Dances on a watery floor

    油油的在水底招摇

    In bright reflection.

    在康河的柔波里

    I wish myself a bit of waterweed

    我甘心做一条水草

    Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.

    那树荫下的一潭

    That creek in the shade of the great elms,Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the wate

    不是清泉,是天上虹,揉碎在浮藻间,

    And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.

    沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

    Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole

    寻梦?撑一支长篙,

    I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.

    向青草更青处漫溯,

    In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond

    满载一船星辉,

    I sing to my heart's content.

    在星辉斑斓里放歌。

    But now, no, I cannot sing

    但我不能放歌,

    Quietness is my farewell music;

    悄悄是别离的笙箫;

    Even Summer insects heap silence for me

    夏虫也为我沉默,

    Silent is Cambridge tonight!

    沉默是今晚的康桥!

    I leave quietly

    悄悄的我走了,

    As I came quietly.

    正如我悄悄的来;

    Gently I flick my sleeves.

    我挥一挥衣袖,

    Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

    不带走一片云彩。

    1970-01-01   9赞       0踩       1685浏览 评论(7)
已注销_4256518
女 影后lv56

47655/48678

粉丝 206关注 24